2016 is here, I didn't celebrate to be honest. Between the dogs being terrified of the fireworks and the boys, I was tired enough this morning & didn't need to spend all my time staying up. The boys didn't sleep well last night, well Niklas did once he finally was asleep, he slept right through the fireworks. Jacob was up 3 or 4 times until midnight, which is totally out of character for him. So I was slightly tired this morning...
2016 is here and with it some New Years Resolutions:
- adopt minimalism as a lifestyle (de-clutter home, don't buy things just because I want them etc.)
- be there in the moment with my kids (and take lot's of pictures)
- participate in the January Money Diet
- reduce debt's by €3.000
- write a harvest log for 2016 (including what was planted in the garden, how much was harvested, what was it used for, how long did it last)
- re-introduce meat rabbits to the homestead and have a log for them too, including bought food but also sold rabbits etc